Released on vinyl for the very first time as a triple vinyl edition – with a 2018 vinyl cut by Alchemy Mastering. Transferred from the original 1969 ¼“ production master using a Studer A80 Tape Machine, cut on a Neumann VMS 80 with a sx74 Cutter Head, cutting amps, SAL 748 (modified).
When Ten Years After stormed the stages of rock, they created a sensation that stunned audiences and quickly won them a coveted place among the pantheon of great British groups. Alvin Lee, one of the most charismatic guitar players and singers to emerge from the British blues boom era - deservedly ranked alongside his contemporaries Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix - headed a powerful team of talented musicians that included Leo Lyons, Chick Churchill and Ric Lee. They conquered America, enjoyed success around the world and became icons of the Woodstock generation.
- 1 Love Like A Man (Live)
- 2 Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Live)
- 3 Working On The Road (Live)
- 1 The Hobbit (Live)
- 2 50,000 Miles Beneath My Brain (Live)
- 1 Skoobly-Oobly-Doobob/I Can't Keep From Crying Sometimes/Extension On One Chord (Medley) (Live)
- 1 Help Me (Live)
- 1 I'm Going Home (Live At Filmore East)
- 2 Sweet Little Sixteen (Live)
- 1 Roll Over Beethoven (Live)
- 2 I Woke Up This Morning (Live)
- 3 Spoonful (Live)