After the release of the Ten Years After 10 CD Box Set, the original studio albums will now be made available individually in 6 panel digi pack editions.
When Ten Years After stormed the stages of rock, they created a sensation that stunned audiences and quickly won them a coveted place among the pantheon of great British groups. Alvin Lee, one of the most charismatic guitar players and singers to emerge from the British blues boom era - deservedly ranked alongside his contemporaries Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix - headed a powerful team of talented musicians that included Leo Lyons, Chick Churchill and Ric Lee. They conquered America, enjoyed success around the world and became icons of the Woodstock generation.
Positive Vibrations was Ten Years After eighth and final studio album before the band disbanded after years of relentless touring. The album is notable for its key songs “Nowhere To Run” and their cover version of Little Richard’s song – “Going Back To Birmingham” which was staple in the bands live set.
- 1 Nowhere To Run (2017 Remaster)
- 2 Positive Vibrations (2017 Remaster)
- 3 Stone Me (2017 Remaster)
- 4 Without You (2017 Remaster)
- 5 Going Back To Birmingham (2017 Remaster)
- 6 It's Getting Harder (It's Getting Harder)
- 7 It's Getting Harder (It's Getting Harder)
- 8 Nowhere To Run (2017 Remaster)
- 9 Look Me Straight Into The Eyes (2017 Remaster)
- 10 I Wanted To Boogie (2017 Remaster)