When Ten Years After stormed the stages of rock, they created a sensation that stunned audiences and quickly won them a coveted place among the pantheon of great British groups. Alvin Lee, one of the most charismatic guitar players and singers to emerge from the British blues boom era - deservedly ranked alongside his contemporaries Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix - headed a powerful team of talented musicians that included Leo Lyons, Chick Churchill and Ric Lee. They conquered America, enjoyed success around the world and became icons of the Woodstock generation.
Ssssh is the band’s third studio album, originally released in 1969, the album charted at #4 in the UK and #20 in the States. Released in the year of the band’s classic Woodstock performance, the album helped cement their move up from the underground FM radio scene into UK and US mainstream charts.
- 1 Bad Scene (2017 Remaster)
- 2 Two Time Mama (2017 Remaster)
- 3 Stoned Woman (2017 Remaster)
- 4 Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (2017 Remaster)
- 5 If You Should Love Me (2017 Remaster)
- 6 I Don't Know That You Don't Know My Name (2017 Remaster)
- 7 The Stomp (2017 Remaster)
- 8 I Woke Up This Morning (2017 Remaster)