When Ten Years After stormed the stages of rock, they created a sensation that stunned audiences and quickly won them a coveted place among the pantheon of great British groups. Alvin Lee, one of the most charismatic guitar players and singers to emerge from the British blues boom era - deservedly ranked alongside his contemporaries Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix - headed a powerful team of talented musicians that included Leo Lyons, Chick Churchill and Ric Lee. They conquered America, enjoyed success around the world and became icons of the Woodstock generation.
Watt was released in December 1970 on the back of a year of increasingly bigger venues and headlines shows across the globe. Watt features Sweet Little Sixteen as its closing track and taken from their classic performance at the IOW Festival on the same bill as Jimi Hendrix.
- 1 I'm Coming On (2017 Remaster )
- 2 My Baby Left Me (2017 Remaster )
- 3 Think About The Times (2017 Remaster )
- 4 I Say Yeah (2017 Remaster )
- 5 The Band With No Name (2017 Remaster )
- 6 Gonna Run (2017 Remaster )
- 7 She Lies In The Morning (2017 Remaster )
- 8 Sweet Little Sixteen (2017 Remaster )